The Flame Shutters have been designed to offer a wide range of benefits, some of these include:
This product is uniquely capable of providing specifiers with a choice of Flame Shutter 60, 120, or 240 minutes integrity performance in accordance with the standards mentioned above. Available in three integrity ratings:
- Flame Shutter 60 (1 hour rated)
- Flame Shutter 120 (2 hour rated)
- Flame Shutter 240 (4 hour rated)
Sizes can vary according to integrity rating and larger sizes require a hood support bracket. Please check for confirmation. Maximum sizes can vary according to integrity rating.
- Min/max width: 800 mm / 7000 mm
- Min/max height: 800 mm / 4600 mm
The fire resistance performance of shutters to BS 476: Part 22: 1987. The fire resistance performance of shutters to BS EN 1634-1: 2008. The product was tested and approved by Exova Warringtonfire, report no. 312862. Colours Options We offer optional RAL colours available on this and many of our security products:
We offer optional RAL colours available on this and many of our security products:
The SeceuroFire Flame Shutter’s construction has a long list of features, built to the highest specifications as you would expect from SWS UK.
Flame Shutter Specifications
- Testing & Standards
- Tested and approved by Exova Warringtonfire
- BS476: Part 22 1987
- Available in 1,2 and 4 hour rating
- A single skin 75 mm scrolled or 50 mm flat galvanised steel slat
- Weight: 50 mm flat slat 10 kg/m2
Weight: 75 mm scrolled slat 10 – 16.5 kg/m2 dependent upon the size of the curtain and integrity rating
- The product is available galvanised as standard or powder coated to RAL or BS colour at extra cost
3 mm thick galvanised steels channels 50 mm or 65 mm deep, depending upon shutter width mounted on steel angles for fixing. Available for face or reveal installations. Specify on order.
- T Sectioned steel bottom slat
49 mm high x 74 mm deep
Galvanised steel endplates welded to the top of the guide assembly, in a flag arrangement with a two piece box assembly. Boxes are supplied in sleeved sections to allow for expansion in 250 mm, 300 mm and 350 mm sizes depending upon shutter height.
24 hour ratesGiving you peace-of-mind
Made In The UKProduced by skilled craftsmen in Lancashire
Download A BrochureTo find out more view our product brochure